We are a firm of UK Chartered and European Patent Attorneys specialising in pharmaceuticals, life sciences and chemistry. We provide strategic, outcome-focussed IP advice, and we will work with you to develop and execute a smart IP strategy that is right for your business.
We offer a unique combination of knowledge and skills:
- We employ more than three decades of patent lifecycle experience to draft, prosecute and litigate your patents
- We offer first class agreement, licensing and business development support, and we have worked with everyone from start-ups, SMEs and multinationals to academia
- We are passionate about science and understanding your technology
- We have the commercial expertise to build truly value-adding patent portfolios - we believe that a good strategy beats volume every time!
- We will build a long-term relationship with you and will quickly become a valued member of your team
- We can provide you with credible IP support for interactions with your boards, directors and investors
- We are a local firm with an international outlook – we are based in the UK but work with companies across the globe
- Our rates are competitive and we will find a flexible and affordable fee structure that suits you.
At Alembia we believe it is our responsibility to build a sustainable business and we have integrated philanthropy right into the heart of our business. Click here to find out more about the charities and businesses we support.
Alembia Intellectual Property Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 10835710
Alembia Intellectual Property Limited is regulated by the Intellectual Property Regulation Board (IPReg)
Our registered address is BioHub @ Alderley Park, Alderley Park, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 4TG